Effective Date: 06/01/2023
Welcome to All-American Softball School’s online store. By using our services and making purchases through our WooCommerce platform, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Terms of Service By accessing our WooCommerce store, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Medical Waiver By purchasing softball lessons through our WooCommerce store, you acknowledge and agree that participation in sports activities carries potential risks. You hereby waive any and all claims, causes of action, or demands of any nature whatsoever against All-American Softball School, including, but not limited to, injury, illness, death, loss, or harm that may arise from participating in these activities. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically fit and adequately trained for the lessons.
- Media Waiver As part of the terms for purchasing softball lessons, you hereby grant All-American Softball School the absolute right and permission to use your photographic likeness and/or voice recording for promotional, educational, and/or marketing purposes. If you wish to opt out of this agreement, please inform us in writing.
- Order Acceptance Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- Returns and Refunds If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can request a refund by emailing us at email@example.com. Please see our cancellation and refund policy for more details.
- Modifications All-American Softball School may revise these terms of service for its WooCommerce store at any time without notice. By using this store, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
For any further questions or clarifications regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of 06/01/2023.